The COVID-19 pandemic has had a major impact on hookups and skateboarding. With people being asked to socially distance themselves and stay home as much as possible, there has been a decrease in the number of people going out and meeting up with others. This has led to a decrease in the number of hookups and skateboards being used.
Hookups are usually done in public places, such as bars, clubs, or parties. With the pandemic causing many of these places to close or limit capacity, there has been a decrease in the number of people hooking up. Skateboards are also often used in public places. However, with many skate parks and other skateboarding locations closed, there has been a decrease in the number of people skateboarding.
14 Things You Didn’t Know About Hookup Skateboards
- Hookups were created by skateboarders for skateboarders.
- The company is based in Santa Cruz, California.
- Hookups has a team of professional skateboarders that includes Alex Olson, Bryan Herman, and Geoff Rowley.
- Hookups produces high-quality skateboard decks, wheels, and apparel.
- The company sponsors several professional skateboarders and events.
- Hookups have been featured in several magazines and videos.
- The company’s products are available online and in select skate shops around the world.
- Hookups offers a lifetime warranty on all of its products.
- The company has a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Hookups Skateboards is a proud supporter of skateboarding education and events.
- Hookups has been involved in several charitable initiatives over the years.
- The company is dedicated to the growth and development of skateboarding.
- Hookups is an eco-friendly company that uses recycled materials in its products.
- Hookup Skateboards is committed to making a positive difference in the world of skateboarding.
Who makes hookup skateboards?
Hook-Ups is a skateboard brand founded in 1993 by professional skateboarder Jeremy Klein. The company produces skateboard decks, wheels, apparel, and accessories. Hook-Ups is known for its graphic decks featuring anime and pornography. The company has been criticized for the sexualized images on its products, which some have accused of being misogynistic and contributing to rape culture.
However, Hook-Ups has also been praised for its representation of women in skateboarding, and for its support of female skateboarders. In recent years, the company has expanded its product line to include boards for beginners and children. Whether you love or hate their designs, there’s no denying that Hook-Ups is one of the most iconic skateboard brands in history.